QUIT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!

It is what it says on the tin.

QUIT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!

Postby s.signorelli » June 12th, 2014, 9:11 pm

It's nearly been a month or more since I finally quit hax for good after quitting playing Hax in November, and let me tell you it's like taking a really heavy backpack off your back, also I have so much more free time and no longer do I have restraints on what I can do on Thursdays and Sundays.

So I'm advising you all to quit Hax so you can just get on with your lives, it's not like Hax is any good anymore as things like the Forum chat is more inactive than the search engine 'Bing' and with a lot of people quitting Hax as well which will just reduce the quality of Hax. I know it is hard to quit Hax as you all have put a lot of time into Hax but at the end of the day it is just a 2D flash game, and do you really want to spend so much time on a silly 2D flash game?

It will feel weird at first quitting as you have spent so much time it's like a massive chunk of your time which has been involved in Hax will become pointless, but after a while like I've said above it will feel like that you are taking off a massive backpack off your back, and you will have so much time on your hands do other worthwhile things.

In all seriousness when you are old and grey will you want to look back on hours of your time playing a silly 2D flash game which is about 4 circles on each team trying to kick a smaller ball.... or do you want to look back on you doing things like climbing mountains or whatever you feel like doing... APART FROM PLAYING HAX!!!!

P.S you can still talk to those who are apart of the Hax community as it was the reason why I stayed in Hax as long as I did.

As I won't be having it as my avatar anymore I will have it as my signature

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw[/youtube]
s.signorelli

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper
Division 2 Winner: Season 5
Cup Winner: Season 5

Re: QUIT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!

Postby Jai » June 12th, 2014, 10:05 pm

why would i quit something i enjoy you stupid bitch

Jai

Postby dooms » June 12th, 2014, 10:39 pm

1 day am gna say to my grandkids tht i was a sik haxball player

dooms
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 70

Division 2 Winner: Season 4
Cup Winner: Season 4

Postby ogre » June 12th, 2014, 11:31 pm

In all seriousness when you are old and grey will you want to look back on hours of your time playing a silly 2D flash game which is about 4 circles on each team trying to kick a smaller ball....

ogre

Postby Rautovic » June 13th, 2014, 6:03 am

Well, tbh, yes, it is a silly 2D Game. But when I am old and grey I still can look back and see some fucking nice shit I did, cuase I don't play 24/7. It's not only the game that gets us so much, I also enjoy playing with friends I made.
But I think I am doing it the best way, I often take some 2-3 months breaks from hax, but I don't do that to say :"wow my life is so much better now though I try to leave hax" - No I do this because I sometimes lose fun and interest here because it's always the same shit going on. Well tbh I dont know what you do in your real life so I can't judge you about anything. But isn't there always anything you can curse about and ask if you really wanna look back at this some day ? I dont know if you think that we're all old and grey with 30 or something, but I am pretty sure that no one here will play this until they're 80 or something (except Frank, he's already 215 years old and already played the game when computers weren't developped).
I am only writing that shit because I am at work and I have to pretend that I am really working, the loud keyboard noises are a good argument tbh. But I am 20 years old now and I already did so much stupid things I can look back at when I'm older, cause I'm not only a sick bastard in the internet, I am also a crazy modfkr in real life. But anyway you're right, it's only a stupid 2D game - but we all love it. And if you really wouldn't care much about it, you would not have come back to this site and wrote your little story. But haxball is also the only game I play in the internet (otherwise I also play Fifa sometimes and when I'm in the mood I'll play some old nintendo games). My Team always knows that I'm rarely here at the weekends, that's because I enjoy my weekends with my friends - maybe partying or maybe a quiet chilled day, cause we can't see each other in the week when we all have to work. So it's not like you're wasting your life with Haxball if you keep playing in small healthy parts (Maybe every 2nd day, or only 2 hours a day). Well I need to do some work now, cu :face:

Rautovic

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby fr1 » June 13th, 2014, 10:48 am

fuck off sig you stupid cunt

#secondtonone220
fr1

News Articles: 1

Postby Barlex » June 13th, 2014, 3:59 pm

Some people play lots of games on PlayStation, or lots of games on PC..(not the browser ones). Although she does have a point somewhere, I do think that, if you aren't playing hax, you'll probably be playing something else, where you'll 'waste time on'.. I mean, is it really more different than watching hours of series or mtv?

Or are there rlly more things in life Sig? How is rock climbing and what other things do you then, now you don't hax anymore?

All Time Feed Me GK-Stats:
Appearances: 36 (16-4-16)
Minutes Played: 500
Clean Sheets: 9
Assists: 4

Details:
Spoiler: Show
Fatality Statistics S18:
Appearances: 1 (0-0-1)
Clean Sheets: 0

Ajhax Statistics S10:
Appearances: 6 (4-1-1)
Clean Sheets: 1
Assists: 1

#DEJA Statistics S9:
Appearances: 15 (6-1-8)
Clean Sheets: 4
Assists: 2

Oreo HC Statistics S7:
Appearances: 10 (4-1-5)
Clean Sheets: 3

HK Flamingo Statistics S5:
Appearances: 4 (2-1-1)
Barlex

Postby s.signorelli » June 13th, 2014, 4:11 pm

@Rauto you do have a point, maybe the reason I started to dislike hax was that I didn't play, and with me being a captain and all it just became a bore. I started to lose interest in the middle of Season 8 where I would rather play Sims or read a book instead of coming on Teamspeak, those in Seeds would know that in the channel I would continuously talk about how Hax is so shitty right now and groan when there is an hour and half to go before the game starts "Ahhh I can't be arsed with this shit".

It's like when I was a house captain and prefect at school a lot of my lunches were used up and I couldn't do what I really wanted to do like go into town and buy things.

Anyway back to the point it just became hard balancing hax with sports, going out with friends and playing Sims and other computer games I like to play.

s.signorelli

Postby Zizou » June 13th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Get a boyfriend, you will play different games then.

Zizou

Cup Runner-up: Season 2

Postby s.signorelli » June 13th, 2014, 5:33 pm

I do.... @Zizou but he's at uni...

I just want to mention the reasons why Hax didn't just become one of games that I played it for 3 days and then not play it months:

- The chat box was quite active and I could talk to people as at the time I deactivated my Facebook account (Now I have Facebook I don't really need to involved with hax).... but now the Chat is more inactive than Bing. (If anyone wants to add me on Facebook PM me and I may log in to accept it or not xD)

- The threads were quite interesting to read (The arguments.... some of them.... I may have started.......)

EDIT: Oh by the way I just realized that my mic wasn't broken it's just that I selected push to talk on my settings, I realized this as i was confused as people could hear me in Dayz but not on hax, I only found out when I joined a Dayz server and some guy told asked if I had the push to talk option.... and I did.... whooops......

Also.... completely different does anyone play High School Dreams: Best of Friends, because the game keeps crashing when it's the date Chuck scene.... and I'm so fed up of him talking about how much he likes chocolate ice cream... so if anyone else plays it, do any of you have that problem?

s.signorelli

Postby Rautovic » June 13th, 2014, 8:32 pm

I can fill in his spot while he is at uni

Rautovic

Postby Tanzim » June 13th, 2014, 9:35 pm

stop trying to preach and enjoy your life :thumbup:

Tanzim

Postby aeRo » June 13th, 2014, 9:40 pm

ITT: the 42 year old male virgin catfishing on a hax forum continues being a beta fagt

aeRo
Elder of da Realm

Postby Benik Afobe » June 14th, 2014, 6:38 am

Signo :lol:

Bit nonsense:
"and playing Sims and other computer games I like to play."
I don't see any difference between haxball and any other computer games. They all are just waste of time, but whats wrong with wasting time? You just took everything too serious. I remember when seeds were losing and u was sad/mad :) When i want to go out i go out, when i want to play haxball i play haxball. Tbh haxball is an nice game, u don't need to spend 1h when u want to play. Just 20minuts and ur match is ready and as u said we can meet here lots of friendly and funny ppl. RUDA COME TS

Benik Afobe

Postby Stevo » June 14th, 2014, 8:19 am

s.signorelli wrote:So I'm advising you all to quit Hax so you can just get on with your lives, it's not like Hax is any good anymore as things like the Forum chat is more inactive than the search engine 'Bing' and with a lot of people quitting Hax as well which will just reduce the quality of Hax. I know it is hard to quit Hax as you all have put a lot of time into Hax but at the end of the day it is just a 2D flash game, and do you really want to spend so much time on a silly 2D flash game?

In all seriousness when you are old and grey will you want to look back on hours of your time playing a silly 2D flash game which is about 4 circles on each team trying to kick a smaller ball....
P.S you can still talk to those who are apart of the Hax community as it was the reason why I stayed in Hax as long as I did.

i think you need to start expanding your vocab
#fail xddddd

#fredis2gud4belgium
#bringbackfmpubs
#bringbackratings

Stevo

Postby dora da gora » June 14th, 2014, 8:26 am

i wud fuck u tho if i ever got da chance right in the bumhole

dora da gora

News Articles: 3

Postby Barlex » June 14th, 2014, 1:22 pm

dora da gora wrote:i wud fuck u tho if i ever got da chance right in the bumhole

Poor Stevo :popcorn:

@sig, pls cm bak

All Time Feed Me GK-Stats:
Appearances: 36 (16-4-16)
Minutes Played: 500
Clean Sheets: 9
Assists: 4

Details:
Spoiler: Show
Fatality Statistics S18:
Appearances: 1 (0-0-1)
Clean Sheets: 0

Ajhax Statistics S10:
Appearances: 6 (4-1-1)

#DEJA Statistics S9:
Appearances: 15 (6-1-8)
Clean Sheets: 4
Assists: 2

Oreo HC Statistics S7:
Appearances: 10 (4-1-5)
Clean Sheets: 3

HK Flamingo Statistics S5:
Appearances: 4 (2-1-1)
Barlex

Postby Rautovic » June 14th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Barlex wrote:
dora da gora wrote:i wud fuck u tho if i ever got da chance right in the bumhole

Poor Stevo :popcorn:

@sig, pls cm bak

OMG YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT HE DIDN't MEANT STEVO !!!!!!

IT WAS MEANT TO ME OMG !

Rautovic

Postby Aidizzle » June 15th, 2014, 7:06 pm

ITT: OP is incapable of balancing the time spent playing a pointless 2D game.

Aidizzle

Postby Cam_Sampbell » June 17th, 2014, 2:55 pm

dooms wrote:1 day am gna say to my grandkids tht i was a sik haxball player

I'll tell mine about you too

We All Dream of a Team of Tommy Ts

Season 2
Action Men - Appearances - 9(1), Goals - 0, Assists - 1

Season 3
Ajhax - Appearances - 9(1), Goals - 7, Assists - 0

Season 4