Corruption in Division 2

It is what it says on the tin.

Corruption in Division 2

Postby OvoXo » July 2nd, 2012, 8:35 pm

I know it is long but take a read please.

Before the season is even about to start I and others sense there is a big corruption in the league specifically speaking, Seedstich.

If you aren't aware of the situation let me explain it to you briefly. Fred was handed over captaincy at the end of season 3 by fap who retired before the season ended. At this time Fred did not want captaincy and offered it to other players outside of the team and they all refused. At this time Juventino wanted to leave and Stevo was available for captaincy but he wasn't asked.

Now, going in to the draft as a captain and not wanting to play for this team Fred decided to hook up with Dooms prior to draft behind the scenes to try negotiate some deals. Which they have done successfully. Fred traded away Juventino for 1st draft pick - fair enough. He then picked Somalian 2 - fair enough, but he picked him for the wrong reason. The original plan was to pick Somalian 2 and trade him to Power Puff Men captained by Dooms along with Fred.

Now at this point Fred did not give a single F*** what happened to SS after he accomplished his deal with Dooms. He then decided to pick Pogge for what ever reasons. At this moment of time, they signed Deadly,Qezo and AM-99 - Nothing wrong with that.

Fred has completed his part of the deal and now is on his way to join Power Puff Men with Somalian 2. The current members of SS are Stevo (c), Qezo (v-c), Deadly, AM-99 and Pogge...... oh wait no. Pogge has been traded to Starlights in return for a 5th round pick. Stevo traded away Pogge who was a late 1st round pick for a 5th round pick, to Starlights. This again is another form of corruption as Rachel took advantage of a team that wasn't in a stable form, not captained correctly, and felt she could swoop a player with a lot of potential for her own selfish benefits.

Now what lead up to this moment and what could have been done to prevent such an impeachment?

The answer to that is Admins. Prior to the draft EVERYONE knew that Fred did not want captaincy. So what admins should had have done is to tell Fred to give captaincy to Stevo who was the only remaining member of the team at the time. He refused as well. So what came next in conclusion is that Fred willingly wanted to give away captaincy to anyone in the forum, but to do this he had to pick them first. Which did not happen, as you can see the result was that Fred use his powers and advantages to put the club at a huge disadvantage and that PPM could benefit from this.

There was one person that wanted to take over captaincy of the team because they genuinely wanted to, and that person is QEZO. Which no one takes serious in the league, even me I didn't take him seriously in season 3 when I signed him. However they overturned this possibility just because of who QEZO is. Image

I feel a sense that some Admins do not give a flying F*** about what's happening in division 2. None of them can pretend that they did not not know because Fred said he didn't want captaincy since the day he received it (2-3 months ago). I also feel that division 2 will lack in quality and supervision. Maybe that's controversial but oh well.

Now there's is nothing to be done but to learn a lesson from this I suppose and any person who benefited this league you made it what you like to call it less 'fun'.

I want to conclude this but I got on more point to make. Before you shout at me like you don't appreciate what's being done and etc.... I absolutely 100% appreciate this league, the members, the effort the admins have put in and any other members of the league. I am more than happy to be in this community, and I thoroughly love it.

This afternoon some Admins and highly respectable members of the community complained about what Girgensons has been doing. Which is getting other players to sign up under fake names so he can securely make sure they join his team. My point on this I'm not bothered, but what I am bothered about this that some Admins and the members that gave a f*** who are in Division 1 which all of this directly affects them is that they give a BIGGER F*** about what's happening in division 1 and not 2.

This clearly shows that there is nothing being done about any corruption or stuff that's happening in division 2 which does not affect them, but once its a story about Division 1, hell breaks lose and everyone suddenly gives a f**.

To cut it short. I and other members are disappointed about how this situation has been handled. We all make mistakes and we just want to learn from it so that the league improves as whole.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

OvoXo

News Articles: 1

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Corruption in Division 2

Postby killa » July 2nd, 2012, 8:37 pm

killa

News Articles: 0

Division 1 Winner: Season 2
Cup Runner-up: Season 3

Postby Joehan » July 2nd, 2012, 8:37 pm

Joehan

Division 1 Winner: Season 5
Division 2 Winner: Season 3, Season 4
Cup Winner: Season 3, Season 4

Postby naby » July 2nd, 2012, 8:42 pm

I struggled to find a face to truly capture my feelings, but after much deliberation, i found one.

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

News Articles: 10

Division 2 Winner: Season 2

Postby Zizou » July 2nd, 2012, 8:45 pm

Zizou

Cup Runner-up: Season 2

Postby PTJohe » July 2nd, 2012, 9:06 pm

Bayer Neverlosin are going to kick their asses anyway Image

PTJohe

Postby MoMo » July 2nd, 2012, 9:15 pm

idd, also i actually didn't read lol.. can u make a audio file or video pls :( cba 2 read

MoMo

Postby Mick » July 2nd, 2012, 9:18 pm

I'll edit later to think of a good response disproving your shit ideas, but for now I'll just say nobody has complained about girgensons getting good players to sign up with fake names; or at least I haven't seen.

Mick

Postby Menso Pelaez » July 2nd, 2012, 9:36 pm

Ovoxo pls u take too hard efforts to get negged
It's enough with shorter topics to get it

Menso Pelaez

Postby opc » July 2nd, 2012, 9:36 pm

Mick wrote:I'll edit later to think of a good response disproving your shit ideas, but for now I'll just say nobody has complained about girgensons getting good players to sign up with fake names; or at least I haven't seen.

Plenty of people have, constantly. Where have you been?

opc

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Deadly#N19 » July 2nd, 2012, 9:39 pm

omg rach wtf u took our player

Deadly#N19

Postby Aaron » July 2nd, 2012, 9:41 pm

YEAH FUCK YOU DIV1

is that what this is about? Big A is confused

YEAH FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU OBAMA

Aaron

Division 1 Winner: Season 3

Postby Deadly#N19 » July 2nd, 2012, 9:43 pm

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

still doe ovo is right admin didnt even care

Deadly#N19

Postby Menso Pelaez » July 2nd, 2012, 9:53 pm

Ye well i read now and ur right in some things.
I also think admins should do something about this but maybe ur being too hard with em...
And I don't like what girgensons did but there's no rule about that so...
Anyway don't really understand why he made join those noobs with fake names. if he wanted a pro team he could have called good players and make em join with fake names and not those noobs he made join :S

Menso Pelaez

Postby Ghost » July 2nd, 2012, 10:39 pm

Consult my post in stevos trade thread for a small explanaition. On my phone so I'm not bothering going in to detail about it at the minute. I will say I'm severly disappointed in the accusations of a lack of care for division 2 though.

Come talk to me before making yourself look a dick. It saves everyones time that way.

Ghost
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 8

Division 1 Winner: Season 1

Postby Edgar Davids » July 2nd, 2012, 10:48 pm

ovo sit yo blak ass down son cos u just got parred.

Edgar Davids

Postby Aidan » July 2nd, 2012, 10:57 pm

Div 2 lol

Don't worry about starlights taking advantage Aaron's bound to give away at least two goals a game do it makes up for that

Aidan

Division 1 Winner: Season 3

Postby OvoXo » July 2nd, 2012, 11:01 pm

Ghost wrote:I will say I'm severly disappointed in the accusations of a lack of care for division 2 though.

Well plenty of care has been taken for Division 2. It's compulsory. To run a proper league both divisions have to be ran equally. I'm not talking about the teams, captains, fixtures, results, streaming and etc. That type of care is equal.

I'm talking more specific things like stuff that's happening within teams. Like seedstich. Little or no attention was given to any solutions that could have stopped or resolved what was happening. No argument or discussion has happened at all. It was probably just me in the chat box moaning and no one listened cause apparently I'm full of shit.

Then Girgensons stacks his team with what ever method he used to do it. Then all of a sudden, people disagree with this, they speak their thoughts and they pay attention. Only reason why they do this is because it blatantly affects them. Its starting to turn out to be a personal thing rather than an overall thing.

I spoke to Griffin about this and when he found out, he wanted to take action. That was the same hour that Stevo posted his deliberation.

I'm not being a dick , but stating there's a clear lack of internal care given in Division 2 teams than Division 1 teams.

Period.

OvoXo

News Articles: 1

Postby Edgar Davids » July 2nd, 2012, 11:07 pm

^I can tell you right now that's bs cause i know for a fact that ghost was working on trying to resolve the situation. It's not clear cut stuff though is it as most of what's happened isn't exactly against the rules.

Edgar Davids

Postby Cookies » July 3rd, 2012, 9:16 am

The way the draft went this season... Image

Cookies

Next

Return to League Discussion