Hey guys, introducing myself.

Get started here!
Forum rules Welcome to Feed Me, feel free to introduce yourself here! To find a team quickly you can sign up to our free agency and also join our teamspeak server

Hey guys, introducing myself.

Postby Prizzle » December 29th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Hey, I'm an American haxballer by the name of ♥ that is the username that I play on, though I've used others in the past. Also known as Prizzle, TheTree and recently "Big Poppa", as people love to call me big poppa and i love it when ya call me big poppa.

I'm a defensive possession midfielder, I've played in SPHB and PHL, both of which I've pretty much played all positions but have found mid to be my best. I managed a team in PHL where we won our division but failed in the playoffs as we exited in the first round, as for SPHB I was a rookie in season 5 getting my first major league minutes with two pretty good teams, the Qatari Princes and Tiananmen Squares, then moving to the god awful Oregon Trails to where I gathered a fair amount of experience as I started pretty much every game I was there. Now I'm in the draft in SPHB and looking to get on a team that has a good foundation in place and get better.

But yeah saw shockboy talk about this league before and got the link from NJ, looking to get some games in with my English gents, look forward to seeing you guys on the haxball field.

Prizzle

News Articles: 0

Re: Hey guys, introducing myself.

Postby Constantinople » December 29th, 2011, 11:23 pm

Welcome!

Constantinople

News Articles: 4

Re: Hey guys, introducing myself.

Postby dooms » December 30th, 2011, 12:06 am

hai

dooms
Elder of da Realm