Haxball meme thread

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Haxball meme thread

Postby Wiaz » January 12th, 2023, 6:29 pm

I won't argue any more with noname players.BullHax27 who is known as cheater says they suspect me just to discredit the tournament I won.

you will always be a loser

bb

Wiaz

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby hxgd » January 12th, 2023, 6:32 pm

<21:10:58> "Punisher": Hi Hannes
<21:11:21> "Punisher": Is there any chance can you check if someone joined teamspeak with this name yesterday? " Anynomu42 "
<21:15:20> "Punisher": You know this wiaz said someone linked that url to him and if you check log, if there is no one join with this name
<21:15:38> "Punisher": that means he is lying and it is %500 confirmed that he use hacks
<21:17:39> "Hannes": no Anynomu42

no need to add anything. hannes ended the convo, wiaz is 100% confirmed hacker. i wonder if hcl final is gonna be reverted or no. if right now hcl is not given to Goodguys it means it is rigged or the next one everyone will play it with hacks. :P

hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby Smithyo Jr » January 12th, 2023, 6:42 pm

good evening

Smithyo Jr

Postby Mücolajj » January 12th, 2023, 6:42 pm

there is such cheat and we all know that. preventing players from using this cheat didnt work. when cheaters copy link there are two 'play' plugins. if such a link is circulating it means someone is using this cheat. i dont know who using. i think they deserved won the champions league but good guys are treated unfairly i think they are right if u ask me why everyone using this cheat. if there is such a trick i might be using this cheat you can be too

Mücolajj

Betting Coins: 925

Postby hxgd » January 12th, 2023, 6:58 pm

Protest here all captains who played vs Wiaz's team: https://haxball.eu/showthread.php?tid=181

hxgd

Postby aMp » January 12th, 2023, 7:48 pm

How is it unfair for good guys? XD Always blamed for macro the most toxic national in the history of haxball along with Turkish and the most unfair team and unrespectful who never gave fp for anything in their whole existence yea poor guys

About the wiagol punisher thing I don't care about any of you I said many times that Punisher attack romanians while most of turks use his shit now the ROBIN HOOD OF HAXBALL IS HERE! AND WILL SAVE US!

Btw in the screen you didn't show where wiagol said anything about anonymous and even tho it's obvious that he isn't cheating he is one of the simplest players from Turkey in this moment he is just defending a friend (same as you are punisher)

As I said many times I don't care I can share screen to admins before officials and shit but if do it I will want the creator to be banned and alongside the users of his incredible beautiful hack

kiss you gn

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby hxgd » January 12th, 2023, 8:05 pm

aMp wrote:
Btw in the screen you didn't show where wiagol said anything about anonymous and even tho it's obvious that he isn't cheating he is one of the simplest players from Turkey in this moment he is just defending a friend (same as you are punisher)

hxgd

Postby hxgd » January 12th, 2023, 8:12 pm

<23:10:18> "Daaf": Before the season, I made a suggestion about an anti-fake screenshot from discord during matches. Even though some community members supported that suggestion, no actions had been taken. Maybe this also shows why it is been rejected by admins in the first place.

On the other hand, detecting cheat users is the responsibility of admins, not members. Punisher caught something valuable and shared it here, he has done his part here.

If admins are assuming this is new and did not use during HCL , they need to prove it or all tournament must be canceled.

Daaf was writing this to HCL forum and Meyzi closed the thread to avoid protesting so he couldn't post it. That's even show how they protect hackers.

hxgd

Postby MRX7 » January 12th, 2023, 8:22 pm

i dont know if they used cheat in hcl or not, its their decision and character. we pressed them hard in half finals and dominated, take control had 3 1 on1 positions. im not behind the fact that they used cheat in hcl, i dont think they did as there is no proof. but it looks like they used the cheats in a friendlies. there should be done something next season.

Last edited by MRX7 on January 12th, 2023, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MRX7

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » January 12th, 2023, 8:39 pm

i checked at the links he sent me in the last 2 months. all of links have only one ''play''.i am pretty sure he didn't use it last year. We need to think a little more before we go on a witch hunt.You can download the chatlog like me and check the links he has given in the past and see if he is clean. the person who does it 2 times in 1 day must have done it many times if he used cheats before.

ROCKYBALBOA

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby BullHax27 » January 12th, 2023, 8:42 pm

Wiaz wrote:BullHax27: Even in the match we were suspecting his movement and now this got popped up

Come on guys you didn't even have a position in the match.That was so cringe... :D :D :D :D
The most comfortable game of the tournament was the final game for me.

It was so funny when the man known to be a cheater suddenly showed up :D

you just had luck in the last game all 1-0 you won loser :( no name

BullHax27

Postby BullHax27 » January 12th, 2023, 8:55 pm

aMp wrote:How is it unfair for good guys? XD Always blamed for macro the most toxic national in the history of haxball along with Turkish and the most unfair team and unrespectful who never gave fp for anything in their whole existence yea poor guys

About the wiagol punisher thing I don't care about any of you I said many times that Punisher attack romanians while most of turks use his shit now the ROBIN HOOD OF HAXBALL IS HERE! AND WILL SAVE US!

As I said many times I don't care I can share screen to admins before officials and shit but if do it I will want the creator to be banned and alongside the users of his incredible beautiful hack

kiss you gn

:(

BullHax27

Postby lèwa » January 12th, 2023, 9:44 pm

you are weak using hack please shut up :popcorn:

lèwa

Postby tim » January 12th, 2023, 11:39 pm

:popcorn:

tim

Postby Smithyo Jr » January 13th, 2023, 11:01 am

:star:

Smithyo Jr

Postby Naticooo » January 13th, 2023, 12:49 pm

lèwa wrote:you are weak using hack please shut up :popcorn:

Bro, i swear the god, it feels like i can hear the lambo lol

Naticooo

Postby Torment » January 13th, 2023, 1:00 pm

lil bro was feeling so troubled he failed to spell anonymous

Torment

Postby Smithyo Jr » January 13th, 2023, 1:07 pm

:study:

Smithyo Jr

Postby MartYK » January 13th, 2023, 3:20 pm

Haxball, Only game where cheats are legal, a cheaters are praised. :thumbup:

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill
MartYK

Postby Bachira » January 13th, 2023, 3:49 pm

:ovo:

Bachira

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion