just a topic about haxball cheats nowadays

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: just a topic about haxball cheats nowadays

Postby Ter » July 2nd, 2022, 11:56 am

Punisher wrote:To be honest, I don't care who uses this cheat or not. One thing I care and the reason I post this thread still is there is players using this hack silently and not telling everyone that they use it, like they tryna make people believe the gameplay they do with the hack is their own gameplay, not the hack itself.

Like there is so many hack users already trying to fool people. Like you can fool others, ok, but me? Really? If you were that smart why didn't you make a one for yourself since then? Like everyone looking at how they shaky or stuff. Do you really think that I also look on this? Like there is no other signals that I don't understand? Are you that stupid?

So if you are using this cheat admit that you are using it and then you can do whatever you want, I swear I will not gonna tell you anything. So if you really want to use that hack, use it anywhere, we really don't care. But if you say "I'm not using any hacks" while you are actually using it then I will start to exposing you dumbos one by one.

Better not make me angry.

What if i make you angry, what you gonna do hm? You ain't no punisher, you are a bad joke, i call you Punshit, yeah, that's right, and what, hm? Yeah, u better stay away, creep.

Ter

News Articles: 0

Postby _Win_ » July 2nd, 2022, 1:29 pm

Pls guys don't make Punisher angry or he will punish you all!

_Win_

Postby tSharky » July 2nd, 2022, 4:59 pm

_Win_ wrote:
Punisher wrote:
Kl8 wrote:LMAOOOOOO this turk is even more retarded than i believed. Firstly mistaking me with this croatian kl during this funcup where i played with a completely different team (aero vranj and asmir). Then assuming this CJS on my extension is for this hack (??). Not just that however, u take a funny troll where people were laughing at your incompetent ass in the BFF Futsal Server for this stupid hack out of context. U can keep crying, end of the day we all know u play this game 24/7 to stay on the same dogshit level. Go put ur haxball detective mode on and find the hackers :bomb:

If there is a dogshit, it's you. Amp, lewa, me we all see while you were cheating yesterday. You can keep telling lies to yourself. You and your futsal friend can make fun of me while you are in need of things I developed. Better kiss my hand, here I am turning you guys into solid players.

you are being ignorant. Anddy told you the truth, kl too. And i'm here to say the same cause i know both of them, even one of the admins here - girl knows that. You are mistaken. It happens. You can just say "sorry, i thought you were someone you're not, i apologizes" and move on. Everyone will understand. Cmon, you can do it buddy.

Cock sucking wont get you anywhere

tSharky

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby _Win_ » July 2nd, 2022, 9:10 pm

Cock sucking wont get you anywhere

ye man, defending a guy of something he´s being wrongly accused, it's cock sucking, sure. Your concept of cock sucking is a bit broken.

p.s: Some dude gave you 8 rep points, that is cock sucking, not what i did ;) ;)

p.s 2: haxball wont get us anywhere aswell and yet, we are both here.

And tbh, you're wrong, there are lots of girls that went to the top by cock sucking, so maybe you should try. But i heard you already do it, so i guess you're an expert.

_Win_

Postby Anddy » July 3rd, 2022, 8:57 am

For the record I hate this piece of shit win :albino:

Anddy

Postby chuck d fresh » July 3rd, 2022, 9:31 am

PM me to get leaked list of dirty hackers.

The biggest hack of this game is a extrapolation and gameplay caused by it. Cornercornercornercorner for 14 minutes with belief that they'll be able to score after spam or random fake x. Boring as fuck. Delete extrapolation.

chuck d fresh

Position: Forward

Postby _Win_ » July 3rd, 2022, 11:54 am

Anddy wrote:For the record I hate this piece of shit win :albino:

You didn't say that yesterday after i sucked your cock

_Win_

Postby thor » July 10th, 2022, 6:34 pm

gio wrote:I'm playing this game since 2k12, i've played every haxball leagues like Your-EsportS for example and more. Never cheating, never trying macro or things like this and who knows me can confirm that.

I stopped play Haxball when it switched from FLASH to HTML because it was really shit gameplay but i still back playing that game and i adapted myself to this new haxball meta, reaching still good result and good skill too in this shit gameplay.

But now this game is shit, how can TURKISH AND ROMANIANS (they're the most abuser players actually) do all those things with 180 extraplation, doing really STRONG SHOT and never miss a shot) LIKE THIS:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 82/amp.gif (i'm sorry if i'm using aMp as example for this, he's good guy but idk if it's possible they never miss a shot and never miss flashes)

WHILE me with 80 extrapolation everytime i try to shot, i do fcking slow shit shots even i press in good timing and i press strong [sometimes i miss it like a bot while i press] LIKE THIS:

The problem that you have its because you are NOOB at HTML5, you still cant adapt and understand everything. if you cant shoot strong with specific amount of extra dont mean that other players will shoot weak with same extra, it depends in so many factors like how much fp you use, vsync on or fast or off, hz of monitor, screen resolution, in-game camera, and more.

Extrapolation its for reduce input lag, so if you have very little input lag, it is probably that since certain value of extra your shoots will be weak because you actually minimize input lag to a level that its unplayable.

Test it, put 30 fps (so much input lag) and you will see that u could play with more extra and ur shoots will not be necessary weak.

Thats reply for your specific problem, related to cheat:

i didnt know the existence of that cheat (developed by craps that rly want to kill the game), and probably solves the problem that you have and i explain that it could be settings issue, so probably there are many players using it and solving the problem, but the point is not all players have to use that shit to play with high extra.

thor

Previous

Return to General Haxball Discussion