What are the most notable Changes so far?

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

What are the most notable Changes so far?

Postby Rautovic » May 22nd, 2024, 9:04 am

Hi !

and hello to everyone I haven't seen for several Years. :face:

In the past Days I tried to play Haxball in public Rooms using the HaxWin.Exe.
I noticed that most of the public rooms are working with an automatic system which does the same things as an Room-Admin back then.
Also in most Rooms they're playing Futsal und Space stuff, I really couldn't find a good public room to play the regular Haxball game; also the usual 4v4 YeS room seems to be empty all day.
I would really like to play some real Haxball Games like the usual fs, but I just can't find a great public room.
So here are some things I like to know, because I think that most of the circumstances have changed over the Years.
• Where do you guys meet? Is it still TeamSpeak ?
• Where do you guys play Haxball fs or public Games?
• Since FlashPlayer is shut down what is the most suggested Browser or Software to use for a fluent Haxball gaming?
• Is there any other important thing that I have to know?

Thanks for all your answers and enjoy your gaming!

Rautovic

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: What are the most notable Changes so far?

Postby rew » May 22nd, 2024, 9:25 am

Hi Rautovic,

We have newly (well not that new anymore) formed public FM room. It's not that active like the other variants of maps out there but you can find some interaction in our discord which is still in development - https://discord.gg/dPSdRYPRfF . You can now use teamspeak or discord, according to your wish. About the important changes, i could mention that the map was adjusted a little bit. You can find more info of the updates in the specific season topics about what have been done and changed in the past 2 seasons in FM. Dunno when you've stopped playing hax, so i can't tell you more about the past years :D but things are pretty same as a conception of FM. Anyway if you are asking overally about Haxball, i don't think you've missed much except that the popular maps nowdays are futsal and real soccer.

rew

News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 388

Return to General Haxball Discussion