Season 18 Announcements

Moderator: Herna

Season 18 Announcements

Postby Hannes » January 16th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Season 18 will start on the 22nd January (1st Matchday for both Divisions)

League System
Stadium - Big
Time Limit - 7 minutes per half
Halves - 2
Days - Thursday / Sunday
Time - 20:00 GMT (21:00 CET) (streamed games 20:45gmt for div2 and 21:15gmt for div1(21:45cet and 22:15cet)
Relegations - Bottom 3 in div 1 go to div 2, top 3 in div 2 will be promoted

Cup
Stadium - Big
Format - 1st Round - Round of 16 - Quarter Finals - Semi Finals - Final
Time Limit - 7 minute per half (10 min for final)
Overtime goallimit: 1 and changing sides
Halves - 2
Days - Thursday / Sunday
Time - 20:30 GMT (21:30 CET) (streamed games depends)

Cup 1st Round

The following teams have been accepted to be in FM for season 18:
Division 1 -
Flame Hawks
Morelucks
archNemeses
Pablo Haxobar
Elite69
Husaria
FATALITY!
Mighty Ducks
Klub Emeryta
Serbian Haxballerz
BLACKOUT
Aston Birra

Division 2 -
Meh Squirrel
TurnUpTurnips
TeamSwift
Ajhax
Fourth Echelon (new)
Grim Reapers (new)
MeMe (new)
Nighthawks (new)
Night Raiders (new)
Ninjas in Pyjamas (new)
Quickswans (new)
SWAGHAX(new)

Schedule

Signings / Transfer Window
- 6.2 Players can only play for one team in each leg. Once a player played for one team, he cant play for any other team during these leg. The first leg includes the Days 1-11, the second leg the Days 12-23.
- Free agency will close on the the 2nd April (Day 20) before League Matches (players not allowed to sign up for Free Agency any more)

Staff / Jobs
Head-Admin:
Hannes

Admins:
MrP
Hernández

Supporter:
A. Tuntija
Whitee
Muris
socrates

jonnyynnoj

Technical Help:
saviola

Goal of the Week:
jerix

Previews:
Herna, Flash, socrates

Stream Orga:
socrates, Chillmaz

Contact Hannes, A.Tuntija, Whitee or MrP if you want to help. (not Hernández)

Rules
Spoiler: Show
[url]coming up soon[/url]
Hannes

News Articles: 26
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Re: Season 18 Announcements

Postby Papi 14 » January 16th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Dear Mrp and Leaders of this Community!

To be honest , the members of Los Pollos Hermanos feel pretty depressed about the fact that we have not been accepted. Would you please at least give some reasons ?

We have been playing friendlies every night preparing to win 2nd divison,not to mention the fact that we took part in all of your cups and we can say that we were enthusiastic,motivated and successful? Would this team be too bad for a 2nd division? :/
Looking at our line-up , I wouldn't say that. That's pretty crap that you rather accept teams that whether did not take part in your competitions or took part and couldnt even manage to win a single match in the last 3 competetions...

Still cannot understand it. Would you please be able to explain it?

Awaiting for your answer,

Best Regards,

Papi14
Papi 14

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby fr1 » January 16th, 2017, 9:15 pm

+1
#secondtonone220
fr1

News Articles: 1

Postby socrates » January 16th, 2017, 9:29 pm

Papi 14 wrote:Dear Mrp and Leaders of this Community!

To be honest , the members of Los Pollos Hermanos feel pretty depressed about the fact that we have not been accepted. Would you please at least give some reasons ?

We have been playing friendlies every night preparing to win 2nd divison,not to mention the fact that we took part in all of your cups and we can say that we were enthusiastic,motivated and successful? Would this team be too bad for a 2nd division? :/
Looking at our line-up , I wouldn't say that. That's pretty crap that you rather accept teams that whether did not take part in your competitions or took part and couldnt even manage to win a single match in the last 3 competetions...

Best Regards,

Papi14

Admins thought that Los Pollos was a nice application, wasn't anything wrong with it. But overall it was a very difficult decision and admins thought the other applications were slightly stronger. It came down to a 3v2 vote in the end I think.

There were probably 3/4 teams that weren't chosen that could easily be. If one of the other teams were left out they could make similar post to you so it was a really tough decision.

Unless expanding to 3rd div and really large amount of teams they knew they were gonna have to leave out some nice teams :(
socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby Fuelinho » January 16th, 2017, 9:34 pm

Ofc admins came to ts3 pm and said "we also can talk about this here" but when we asked them easy question why they rejected us. They can only say "you were rlly close to being accepted" and its not even close to my question's answer. I think they should start giving arguments for all teams who are accepted and who are not. Because for this moment I cant realise some of decisions which are made by admins.

Say that some teams try harded for being accepted is not best argument because each team gave their bests. And when team with 0 wins in three cups are able to join this league its not going to be best league for long. Or ofc u wanna make league with nice persons and ragers who are just ass-lickers to have more chances making their wish come true.
Fuelinho

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby jalapeno » January 16th, 2017, 10:03 pm

socrates wrote:
Papi 14 wrote:Dear Mrp and Leaders of this Community!

Best Regards,

Papi14

Admins thought that Los Pollos was a nice application, wasn't anything wrong with it. But overall it was a very difficult decision and admins thought the other applications were slightly stronger. It came down to a 3v2 vote in the end I think.

There were probably 3/4 teams that weren't chosen that could easily be. If one of the other teams were left out they could make similar post to you so it was a really tough decision.

Unless expanding to 3rd div and really large amount of teams they knew they were gonna have to leave out some nice teams :(

How can admins vote come down to 3v2 if there are only 3 admins listed?

are you a secret admin socrates, or were supporters allowed to vote?
is Whitee a fake supporter?

so many lies, so many questions.

maybe you also lie about why teams didnt get accepted. My memory is a bit cloudy but im pretty sure that Herna called Los Pollos a bunch of n-word chicken brain b-words last week.

But I thought that the admins are nice and honest people, this all seem so strange.

Are the ad :alien: ins not who they claim to be?
:thumbup:
jalapeno

Division 1 Winner: Season 5

Postby CHAMPION » January 16th, 2017, 10:31 pm

:popcorn:

GL HF EACH TEAM :bball:
CHAMPION

Position: Forward

Postby socrates » January 16th, 2017, 11:23 pm

jalapeno wrote:are you a secret admin socrates, or were supporters allowed to vote?

Supporters were included in the discussion too. I'm not admin :x
socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby Unai » January 17th, 2017, 9:00 am

Fuelinho wrote:Ofc admins came to ts3 pm and said "we also can talk about this here" but when we asked them easy question why they rejected us. They can only say "you were rlly close to being accepted" and its not even close to my question's answer. I think they should start giving arguments for all teams who are accepted and who are not. Because for this moment I cant realise some of decisions which are made by admins.

Say that some teams try harded for being accepted is not best argument because each team gave their bests. And when team with 0 wins in three cups are able to join this league its not going to be best league for long. Or ofc u wanna make league with nice persons and ragers who are just ass-lickers to have more chances making their wish come true.

I mean you can't really complain every team that got accepted were just as good or better than you... you are not special snowflakes
Unai

Postby Fuelinho » January 17th, 2017, 10:09 am

I wouldnt complain if admins would say only few things why they reject teams, but when they are only able to sayhow close u was to league
Fuelinho

Postby Hannes » January 17th, 2017, 10:18 am

I know its shit. We had 8 slots in Div2 this season. and surprisingly plenty of really good Applications, so in the end we have to choose and some good teams dont make it. I always feel bad about it but some decision have to be made.
Hannes

News Articles: 26
Betting Coins: 200

Postby Fuelinho » January 17th, 2017, 1:24 pm

tbh i dont think u know that its shit, but I just want to hear not how hard it is to pick teams. But arguments why u rejected teams because i see now ''Russian roulette'' principle.
Fuelinho

Postby Soul » January 17th, 2017, 2:01 pm

Fuelinho wrote:tbh i dont think u know that its shit, but I just want to hear not how hard it is to pick teams. But arguments why u rejected teams because i see now ''Russian roulette'' principle.

It's simple dude, if admins consider that a team is better and more seriously than your they accept it (when I'm saying "seriously" I'm talking about age of players and them history in this game/league) and it's them opinion, you don't have to be that fucking mad. I tried to get in with Allstars for 3 seasons, every time in preseason cup we passed in next stage after groups, best position for us was quarter-finals and we didn't complain about this and imagine, were 3 seasons, not like you, after 1 season, apply for next season and maybe you will be accepted, here you show how so easy you will give up with your team ;) and here you show them your maturity xDD and let's face it, I'm agree with Hannes, there were a lot of good teams, even Second to None 220, the team who took part at 1 season in this community, weren't accepted now.. There are some other examples.. Portugal teams who are participating each season and are rejected.. French team "Illuminati" if I'm not wrong is already 2nd / 3rd time when they are rejected and are not crying.. GL HF to the new teams and STAFF! A lot of love from Hobes! ♥ :bounce: :cheers: :bball: :popcorn: :king: :king: :flower: :sunny: :thumbup:
Soul

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Fuelinho » January 17th, 2017, 2:09 pm

I am less mad that we are not in league, than that they cant say to me ''team captain who was trying to take part in their league'' reason why, even i would like to hear their opinion why we were less good than others. And its not about how mad or not mad i am, maybe other team captains dont give a shit about why they are not accepted, maybe I just wanna know whats wrong with team and what I should make better for next season application
Fuelinho

Postby Soul » January 17th, 2017, 6:11 pm

Dude, too many trash talks for a fucking flash game, let's be serious, get a social life..no offence
Soul

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby CMPUNK » January 17th, 2017, 6:51 pm

18th season still same old shit
Hamas's strategy is resistance and survival. As long as they survive, this is a victory.

CMPUNK

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Pjanić » January 17th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Hobes wrote:I tried to get in with Allstars for 3 seasons, every time in preseason cup we passed in next stage after groups, best position for us was quarter-finals

I also played for Allstars some fun cups and i couldn't remember ''every time in preseason cup we passed in next stage after groups'', so i made some researches.
Here we go:
season 17 pressn cup: viewtopic.php?f=281&t=6384 - ''Allstars'' didn't register
season 16 pressn cup: http://puu.sh/pjMxc/1f6e7b5bfa.jpg - ''Allstars'' not here
season 14 pressn cup: http://puu.sh/lgpme/8be97b3e86.jpg - ''Allstars'' not here
season 12 pressn cup: http://challonge.com/fmpressn12 - ''Allstars'' not here
:scratch:
Pjanić

Postby Zola » January 17th, 2017, 8:29 pm

Fuelinho wrote:I am less mad that we are not in league, than that they cant say to me ''team captain who was trying to take part in their league'' reason why, even i would like to hear their opinion why we were less good than others. And its not about how mad or not mad i am, maybe other team captains dont give a shit about why they are not accepted, maybe I just wanna know whats wrong with team and what I should make better for next season application

But what is it exactly you want them to say?
Since your team was not selected it seems obvious that some teams made stronger applications.
If i'm applying for a job and get rejected I don't expect to get a mail from the company stating what I should have done differently or better.

It's not the admins job to tell you how you should behave. Just focus on your preparation for next seasons application and if it's good enough you get a spot.
Zola

Postby jalapeno » January 18th, 2017, 12:55 am

its sad that you cant leave rep in this forum section
:thumbup:
jalapeno

Division 1 Winner: Season 5

Postby Pjanić » January 18th, 2017, 1:02 pm

Zola wrote:But what is it exactly you want them to say?
Since your team was not selected it seems obvious that some teams made stronger applications.

<19:10:53> "MrP": nobody said that u have done anything wrong
<19:11:08> "MrP": u made a nice application
<19:11:42> "MrP": we just decided for other teams
<19:12:34> "MrP": some captains tried now for ages to join the league, took every rejection in past very sportsmanlike, asked during last season very often what they can do to improve.
<19:12:42> "MrP": so this time we gave them a chance

is it about stronger applications, Zola?
Pjanić

Next

Return to Season 18