QuickSwans - Official Homepage

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

QuickSwans - Official Homepage

Postby Rautovic » May 25th, 2015, 2:50 pm

Hi !

In the past days I tried to make a QS-Homepage. Since I am not that experienced with technical stuff it hasn't become the best, but it would be great if you guys would take a look at it :face:

www.QuickSwans.de.tl

Also I would be happy to hear some of your advices for making it better :o

Rautovic

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: QuickSwans - Official Homepage

Postby HCAFC » May 27th, 2015, 5:09 am

Good effort :) Pretty interesting because I've never seen a site for a Haxball team before

here's where i think it could improve (from a few minutes of browsing)

- Design looks like a site from 2000, to look modern aim to make it very clean, personally for a website for a Haxball team I would have just installed wordpress and used one of thousands of designs for presenting businesses or sports teams or something similar, or just quickly made a very minimalistic design
- The adverts are pretty ugly and not blocked by AdBlock, but it's a free host so no choice
- Clicking on "players of QS" and "records" without using the expanded menus takes you to pages with almost no content
- The links in the video section don't work, you have to copy+paste into browser. Again with something like wordpress there are video gallery plugins
- The "contact me" form is in German

Bear in mind I'm not a big web developer, the most I've done is the HL website and a few sites for local businesses, and your site still does everything it has to, so well done

HCAFC

Re: QuickSwans - Official Homepage

Postby Helios » May 27th, 2015, 6:16 pm

is this part of ur GCSE ICT coursework?? :thumbup: :face:

Helios

Return to General Haxball Discussion