Day 2 - League - 16th June

Moderator: Result Mod

Re: Day 2 - League - 16th June

Postby Crixus » June 26th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Paulinho wrote:... Didn't they do 4def violation?...

Paulinho wrote:Give a look to:

There is no violation of 3def rule. :o
Crixus

News Articles: 0

Postby Echo » June 26th, 2016, 3:09 pm

Paulinho wrote:Where are the insults to Seeders and Fulam? We were speaking between our team!! I want see the sentences and the "insults".
Why we get a warning? Seeders don't deserve a warning? Didn't they provoke? Didn't they do 4def violation? Are you joking?
You should be neutral, you seem partisan.
I want the LIST of all 4def fails, maybe just on 10 seconds left at 2nd half I did some fails! This is enough to "warn" a team?
Anyway you can't JUDGE what I say to my mates, maybe I can joke, maybe I can be serious with them, who knows?
And how can you judge my political views? It's personal, if I think something I can say it without censorship, isn't this democracy? Or we must lie each other and say that Israel is a peace country?

This is a clear partisan response, or you warn both or you ignore Seeders' tears.
I'm sorry Mister P but this time you are wrong, I invite you to read again your response and give again a look being BIPARTISAN: Watch their view, then watch our view.
Did both team provoke? Did both team do 4def violation? Did both team try to clarify after the match or just AB did?

I come here to have fun with my friends not to argue on forum because Isco and mates have some problems with my team after a victory!
If you have to be PARTISAN tell me now and I retire my team after 6 SEASONS of membership with Feed Me.
I am really angry. Even if I was really busy I connected 2 times on Teamspeak to talk with you about this "problem" but you couldn't answer, maybe you were not at PC.
I am sure that you will do a meeting and you will go back and you on this warning which is totally UNFAIR and UNEQUAL.

Best regards, Paulinho

Paulinho: poverini ora gli farò tanti di quei falli peggio di montero o chiellini
Paulinho: echo puppamelo caata
i cant see how insulting me is a "joke" with your friends.
"4def violation", as i said 12341234 times, it wasn't 4 def.
i stop here cya ;)
Echo

Postby MrP » June 26th, 2016, 3:17 pm

@ Paulinho,
Where are the insults to Seeders and Fulam? We were speaking between our team!!

idc who u or your teammates insult. if a player in real football insult his teammate(s) he also gets a warning. Regarding to this idc who u guys insulted and u agreed already that there were insults + i warned u for insults in the matches in general.

Why we get a warning? Seeders don't deserve a warning?

They have got a warning too.

Didn't they do 4def violation?

Ive not seen a clear 4 def violaton by them.

Are you joking? You should be neutral, you seem partisan.

We discussed about this case in the supporter team and i wrote a friendly summary.

I want the LIST of all 4def fails, maybe just on 10 seconds left at 2nd half I did some fails!

There already are written down some 4def violations + I told u last season that u must be more careful with your 4def.

And how can you judge my political views? It's personal, if I think something I can say it without censorship, isn't this democracy? Or we must lie each other and say that Israel is a peace country?

Like ive said, this is haxball and no political talkshow. u can join a party in italy if u want to talk about politic or join some political forum but here i dont agree to this if some people feel discriminated.

What u can do in future?
Shut the fuckk up and play haxball. Insult your mates in your ts teamchannel, idc aslong they dont complain. Just play your matches and if your team cant communicate without insults then stop talking. Its the easiest way to get no punishment in future + be careful with your "4"def pls.
MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby MrP » June 27th, 2016, 10:22 am

by CRonaldo

Los Santos 4-1 Elite 69

1st half:

http://haxrec.com/108565

LS: gado - CRonaldo - Stingox - Akram
E69: Click - MartYK - Bonaparte - doupi

0-1 2:01 doupi (Bonaparte)
1-1 3:17 Stingox (Akram) ***
2-1 6:58 Akram (CRonaldo)

(we played till 2nd half min 1:44 --> so we played 2nd half in another host till min 5:16)

2nd half:

http://haxrec.com/108570

LS: gado - CRonaldo - Akram - Terquila
E69: Click - MartYK - doupi - Zembou

3-1 1:56 Terquila
4-1 6:02 Akram

checked MrP
MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby CRonaldo » June 27th, 2016, 5:56 pm

Los Santos 4-1 Elite 69

1st half:

http://haxrec.com/108565

LS: gado - CRonaldo - Stingox - Akram
E69: Click - MartYK - Bonaparte - doupi

0-1 2:01 doupi (Bonaparte)
1-1 3:17 Stingox (Akram) ***
2-1 6:58 Akram (CRonaldo)

(we played till 2nd half min 1:44 --> so we played 2nd half in another host till min 5:16)

2nd half:

http://haxrec.com/108570

LS: gado - CRonaldo - Akram - Terquila
E69: Click - MartYK - doupi - Zembou

3-1 1:56 Terquila
4-1 6:02 Akram
CRonaldo

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Previous

Return to Season 16